– Don Hill Station is 2nd hill station after the Saputara Hill Station in Gujarat.
– Don Hill Station is located on the Gujarat and Maharashtra Border.
– In India many states have the Hill Station but in Gujarat State this Hill Station is famous because of his Beauty and Atmosphere.
– At Don Hill Station in monsoon season it has greenery so due to this Nature Lover people like this place very much. So due to this reason many people like to go at that place.
– Most of the photographer and people are going to take the photos of this beautiful place.
– In the Don Hill Station there are many tracking places also for the people to enjoy the life.
– Here the atmosphere is very much pure.
Nearby Places of Don Hill Station :-
1) Giradhodh :-
Giradhodh is located about the distance of 3 Km away from the Waghai City.
For the enjoyment the people are going at this waterfall in the monsoon season.
This waterfall is coming from the Ambika River.
This waterfall’s height is about 30 feet.
It is situated at distance of 65 Km away from the Don Hill Station.
Saputara is located between the border of 2 states Gujarat and Maharashtra.
The height of this hill station is about 1000m (1 Km).
This place is located at distance about 51 Km from the Don Hill Station.
Read more for click Here
3) Waghai garden :-
In India more than 1400 breeds of the plants are seen.
Waghai garden is located 2 Km away from the waghai.
The opening time of garden is from 8am – 6pm.
This garden is situated at distance of 38 Km from the Don Hill Station.
Distance between all Places:-
1) Surat to Don Hill Station – 166 Km
2) Saputara to Don Hill Station – 52 Km
3) Navsari to Don Hill Station – 130 Km
4) Ahmedabad to Don Hill Station – 407 Km
5) Valsad to Don Hill Station – 141 Km
6) Mumbai to Don Hill Station – 271 Km
7) Ahwa to Don Hill Station – 30 Km
8) Bardoli to Don Hill Station – 130 Km