Phylo sheets: 300gm
Red currant: 70gm
Soy Whipped cream: 50gm.
- Thaw the Phylo sheets in the refrigerator.
- Soak the gelatin in chilled water, then warm to melt in the microwave. Add warm water and a few berries, reserve the rest.
- Set the jelly about two inches thick in a tray.
- Cut the Phylo into 4×4 inch squares.
- Brush the sheets with a little melted butter and castor sugar.
- Place three, one on top of the other.
- Arrange them in tartlet moulds with some beans inside. Bake till golden and crisp.
- In the cooled Phylo cups, add some of the jelly and cut into cubes. Follow it by whipped cream and fresh berries as garnish.