Soy cream: 200gm
Fresh orange juice: 240gm
- Soak the gelatin in chilled water for five minutes.
- Reduce the orange juice to 1/3rd, reserve and cool.
- Warm the gelatin in the microwave to melt.
- Add the orange juice to the warm gelatin.
- Set it in a glass at the base and refrigerate.
- Beat the cream with the sugar till double in volume.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar till light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cooled orange reduction.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Set in the glass on top of the jelly.